Thursday, May 24, 2007

You Can't Make This Shit Up

I don't do bumper stickers for the most part. Last one I had, that I recall, was in 1964 and it said "Dizzy Gillespie for President." Wish I still had it.

But I was in Hood River last weekend and found a very cool little alt.bookstore that had a lot of bumper stickers I liked. I bought a few and so far have only put one on my scooter. It says "Earth" in green letters, and you'd have to live in Klamath Falls to understand why that could be risky.

I got a good laugh out of one that said "You can't make this shit up" because every day I think that as I read the paper.

Here's a link to a Washington Post editorial by Dana Milbank.

You really can't make this shit up.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/05/23/AR2007052301446.html?referrer=email&referrer=email&referrer=email&referrer=email

No comments: