Friday, August 25, 2006

Scenes From Our Little Life

I've invited friends and family to stop by the blog, so I thought I'd share a few photos and comments. In general, life is wonderful and not much changed. We've had an amazing summer of vacation and play. Now we're settling into the rhythms of fall, which means getting ready to go back to work. Mary starts next week and I still have a month left. Both are excited to be going back and a little sad that summer break is coming to an end.

Here are a few pictures from the last few months. Mary is still quite shy and introverted, lacking enthusiasm for life:

I'm still an easy-going guy, though I do occasioanally wonder about the meaning of life.



Dogs have always been an important part of our life. Bandit and Nick are our Jack Russell Terriers. Most of their time is spent taking life easy and enjoying each other's company.



They are such loving companions and never give us any trouble.



And don't forget our dear friend Woody. Despite his serious demeanor, Woodrow can be playful and mischievious.

At this point, Blogger doesn't seem to want me to upload any more pictues. I assume I'll be able to correct this shortly, but for now I'll sign off. I hope to hear from friends and family from time to time. Drop me an email or a link to your own blog.

Cheers,

ross

No comments: