Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Links

I finally got around to setting up a few links in blogger, which is mostly text oriented. Milesbandit is my location name on Flikr, which is more photo oriented. You can go there to see more pictures from our Sunday ride on the Klamath bike path. I’ll be posting more from time to time about whatever.

Montlake blog belongs to my old friend Michael. He posts text and pictures from his world travels, plus interesting ruminations on his eclectic tastes.

Mike’s web log belongs to a tech writer at Microsoft. We’ve never met, but he posts interesting and amusing observations on tech writing, which I teach, though I’ve never actually tech written. (Yeah yeah yeah, “those who can. . . .” )

A nameless yeast is my friend Pat from jazz-l. He’s a fine photographer with a wry sense of humor.

1 comment:

pat said...

thanks for the props pops!