Friday, October 29, 2010

Lazy blogging

I try not to post too many links to other stuff on the Web. People can find their own stuff on the Web. My job--which I take on with the utmost seriousness--is to publish my own content and make it available to my fanbase in an easily accessible format. Letters to the editor, I can't even get one for ten into the
Oregonian.

But here's a particularly good piece on immigration, which I mentioned in my last post some eight minutes ago.

My comments to Shumacher-Matos, other than you really have to do something about your name:

"My god! a rational critique of immigration policies, complete with concrete suggestions for workable solutions? Are you mad?

And then what would you do about all the Martians? Amnesty for Martians, too?"

Decide for yourselves here:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/10/28/AR2010102803904.html?wpisrc=nl_opinions

No comments: