Thursday, September 07, 2006

How to contact me

I've heard from a couple of people that they might have left a comment but blogger requires you to sign in and reveal personal information like your social security number and how you voted in the last election before you realized how bad it could really get. (I could have told you, but I didn't have a blog then.)

I know enough not to post my email on my blog but not enough to disguise it as a poisonous snake so spammers will stay away. A friend of mine, though, tells me the custom is to use (at) for @ and people will get the idea.

So I've added my email address in my profile and will highlight it here: rosscarroll(at)charter.net. Even this feels risky, but I'd like to talk to others who are interested in electric bikes or any of the other topics I might bring up.

If I'm found out and drowned in offers to buy stock in Nigerian hula hoops, I might have to change my name and move to Mexico. That's something I've thought about from time to time anyway, though, so it wouldn't be that big a sacrifice.

ross

No comments: